Rabu, 19 November 2014

[smf_addin] Digest Number 3242

9 Messages

Digest #3242
1a
Re: Get Web data function by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink
3a
3b
Re: AdvFN Data For WMT by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink
3c
Re: AdvFN Data For WMT by "Ole Jeb" forse85
3d
Re: AdvFN Data For WMT by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink
3e
Re: AdvFN Data For WMT by "Ole Jeb" forse85
4a
4b
Re: implied volatility by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Messages

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:54 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Just looking at that example, I'd try something like:

=smfConvertData(smfGetTagContent("http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J585ORC
","span",-1,"id=""priceblock_ourprice"""))

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:15 PM, elandry@... wrote:

>
> I'm looking for prices of, for instance, this TV:
>
> Sony XBR70X850B 70-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV
> <http://www.amazon.com/Sony-XBR70X850B-70-Inch-Ultra-120Hz/dp/B00J585ORC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416270856&sr=8-1&keywords=XBR70X850B>
>
> Haven't had much luck finding the actual number. I'll try get table cell.
>
>

Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:32 am (PST) . Posted by:

bs2167

Hello,


I apologize in advance as I'm sure this has been discussed on the board before, but I was unable to find it in a search.


Does anyone know what time (in EST time zone) Yahoo typically complete updates on their historical US stock data?


Has anyone tracked it closely enough to if it varies much from night to night?


Thank you.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:32 am (PST) . Posted by:

forse85

Hello,


When I try to load some balance sheet information from AdvFN for WMT an error is returned. Does this happen from time to time? I'm hoping it starts working in a day or so.


Here is an example.
=RCHGetElementNumber("WMT";, 5196)



Thanks,
Scott F.


Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:37 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

That function is working fine for me. Which version of the add-in are you
using?

=RCHGetElementNumber("Version&quot;)

Have you applied, or do you need, either or both of the AdvFN issues listed
on the "Tips and FAQs" web page?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM, ole.jeb@... wrote:

> When I try to load some balance sheet information from AdvFN for WMT an
> error is returned. Does this happen from time to time? I'm hoping it starts
> working in a day or so.
>
> Here is an example.
>
> =RCHGetElementNumber("WMT";, 5196)
>

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:16 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Ole Jeb" forse85

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the reply and checking this out. I guess it's just my
machine. I'll do some more troubleshooting tonight.

Version :
Stock Market Functions add-in, Version 2.1.2014.01.30 (C:\Program
Files\SMF Add-In; www; 1)

This works fine:
=RCHGetElementNumber("TGT", 5196)

This returns an error:
=RCHGetElementNumber("WMT", 5196)

Thanks,
Scott F.

On 11/18/2014 11:37 AM, Randy Harmelink rharmelink@gmail.com [smf_addin]
wrote:
> That function is working fine for me. Which version of the add-in are
> you using?
>
> =RCHGetElementNumber("Version&quot;)
>
> Have you applied, or do you need, either or both of the AdvFN issues
> listed on the "Tips and FAQs" web page?
>
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 9:06 AM, ole.jeb@... wrote:
>
> When I try to load some balance sheet information from AdvFN for
> WMT an error is returned. Does this happen from time to time? I'm
> hoping it starts working in a day or so.
>
> Here is an example.
>
> =RCHGetElementNumber("WMT";, 5196)
>
>
>

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:52 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Hopefully just a temporary glitch? Did you try running the
smfForceRecalculation macro on the WMT example, to re-retrieve the web
page? I don't typically have to do that, but...

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Ole Jeb ole.jeb@...wrote:

>
> Thanks for the reply and checking this out. I guess it's just my machine.
> I'll do some more troubleshooting tonight.
>
> Version :
> Stock Market Functions add-in, Version 2.1.2014.01.30 (C:\Program
> Files\SMF Add-In; www; 1)
>
> This works fine:
> =RCHGetElementNumber("TGT";, 5196)
>
> This returns an error:
> =RCHGetElementNumber("WMT";, 5196)
>
>

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:20 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Ole Jeb" forse85

Fixed! For the record, here's what I did.
1. Tried from another computer. Worked fine so my machine was definitely
the problem.
2. Rebooted and tried again. =RCHGetElementNumber("WMT", 5196) worked.

The old reboot fixed the problem. Weird that the function worked with
other symbols.

Thanks,
Scott

On 11/18/2014 12:26 PM, Randy Harmelink rharmelink@gmail.com [smf_addin]
wrote:
> Hopefully just a temporary glitch? Did you try running the
> smfForceRecalculation macro on the WMT example, to re-retrieve the web
> page? I don't typically have to do that, but...
>
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Ole Jeb ole.jeb@...wrote:
>
>
> Thanks for the reply and checking this out. I guess it's just my
> machine. I'll do some more troubleshooting tonight.
>
> Version :
> Stock Market Functions add-in, Version 2.1.2014.01.30 (C:\Program
> Files\SMF Add-In; www; 1)
>
> This works fine:
> =RCHGetElementNumber("TGT";, 5196)
>
> This returns an error:
> =RCHGetElementNumber("WMT";, 5196)
>
>
>

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:51 am (PST) . Posted by:

mohandesai

Where can I get the version of add-in? The one I downloaded yesterday was created Jan 30th this year. Is there a newer version ?

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:41 pm (PST) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

The January ZIP files is the last official release.

The one I'm using (a beta version) is in the "Works in Progress" folder of
the web site, but it doesn't process Yahoo option pages properly (because
they backed out their changes to IE processing).

In that same folder, there's also a change log showing all the changes
since January of this year.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 11:50 AM, mohandesai@...wrote:

>
> Where can I get the version of add-in? The one I downloaded yesterday was
> created Jan 30th this year. Is there a newer version ?
>
For the Add-in, Documentation, Templates, Tips and FAQs, visit http://ogres-crypt.com/SMF

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar