Jumat, 06 Mei 2016

[smf_addin] Digest Number 3691

7 Messages

Digest #3691
1a
Excel and Tos by ethanbond911
1b
Re: Excel and Tos by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink
1c
Excel and Tos by ethanbond911
1d
Re: Excel and Tos by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink
1e
Excel and Tos by ethanbond911
2
Tos and Excel by ethanbond911

Messages

Thu May 5, 2016 4:28 am (PDT) . Posted by:

ethanbond911

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum. I am glad that I found people on yahoo who are better in Excel then myself.
Anyways, I been trying to Connect Excel with Tos and then I wanna calculate the CoC on calls, I been searching high and low on the internet to insert formula's into Excel sheet.


When I connect Excel with Tos and try to insert a Column I lose the connectivity since the cell reference has been changed. Can anyone please, please help me with that?.
Regards,
Ethan

Thu May 5, 2016 10:32 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Unfortunately, this is not a Tos support group...

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:28 AM, ethanbond911@yahoo.com [smf_addin] <
smf_addin@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>
> I am new to the forum. I am glad that I found people
> on yahoo who are better in Excel then myself.
>
> Anyways, I been trying to Connect Excel with Tos and then I wanna
> calculate the CoC on calls, I been searching high and low on the internet
> to insert formula's into Excel sheet.
>
>
> When I connect Excel with Tos and try to insert a Column I
> lose the connectivity since the cell reference has been changed. Can anyone
> please, please help me with that?.
>
>

Thu May 5, 2016 3:01 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

ethanbond911





Randy, you are absolutely right its not a Tos support group it's analytical group. I thought this is Excel Group, to be exact; and we could use Excel in the back end as our testing tool. So correct me if I am wrong is this an Excel Group?
Ethan

Thu May 5, 2016 4:06 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

It's a support group for the SMF add-in.

EXCEL questions unrelated to the SMF add-in should go to a more appropriate
group.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 3:01 PM, ethanbond911@yahoo.com [smf_addin] <
smf_addin@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Randy, you are absolutely right its not a Tos support group
> it's analytical group. I thought this is Excel Group, to be exact; and we
> could use Excel in the back end as our testing tool. So correct me if I am
> wrong is this an Excel Group?
>
>

Thu May 5, 2016 8:37 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

ethanbond911

I didn't join this forum to nit pick. My point is, if anyone is more versed in excel formula functions and tell me how to make row for them so I can calculate what I need to calculate I will appreciate it. whoever wants to get Technical about, please feel free.
Ethan

Thu May 5, 2016 4:52 am (PDT) . Posted by:

ethanbond911

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum. I am glad that I found people on yahoo who are better in Excel then myself.
Anyways, I been trying to Connect Excel with Tos and then I wanna calculate the CoC on calls, I been searching high and low on the internet to insert formula's into Excel sheet.


When I connect Excel with Tos and try to insert a Column I lose the connectivity since the cell reference has been changed. Can anyone please, please help me with that?. Also I am trying to figure out the cost of baby butterflies embedded in the big butterfly. I have the formula but don't know how to put it in excel without disrupting the cells.


Regards,
Ethan

Thu May 5, 2016 2:11 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Just do something like:

=smfGetTagContent("http://www.zacks.com/stock/quote/AAPL/detailed-estimates","td",1,"Down
Last 30 Days",,,,1)

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 3:05 PM, ghart23@earthlink.net [smf_addin] <
smf_addin@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to obtain the "Agreement - Estimate Revisions" information
> from Zacks. this appears on the free "Detailed Estimates" page in what
> would be the fourth section as you scroll down. Thank you.
>
>
> AAPL: APPLE INC - Detailed Estimates - Zacks.com
> <http://www.zacks.com/stock/quote/AAPL/detailed-estimates>
> [image: image] <http://www.zacks.com/stock/quote/AAPL/detailed-estimates>
> AAPL: APPLE INC - Detailed Estimates - Zacks.com
> <http://www.zacks.com/stock/quote/AAPL/detailed-estimates>
> AAPL: APPLE INC Detailed Estimate. Get the latest Detailed Estimate from
> Zacks Investment Research.
> View on www.zacks.com
> <http://www.zacks.com/stock/quote/AAPL/detailed-estimates>
> Preview by Yahoo
>
>
> These would be the results from AAPL I am interested in:
> Current Qtr
> (6/2016)Next Qtr
> (9/2016)Current Year
> (9/2016)Next Year
> (9/2017)
> Up Last 7 Days 0 0 0 0
> Up Last 30 Days 0 0 0 0
> Up Last 60 Days 0 0 0 0
> Down Last 7 Days 12 12 15 14
> Down Last 30 Days 12 12 16 14
> Down Last 60 Days 12 12 16 14
>
For the Add-in, Documentation, Templates, Tips and FAQs, visit http://ogres-crypt.com/SMF

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar