Jumat, 26 September 2014

[smf_addin] Digest Number 3190

4 Messages

Digest #3190
1a
Canadian Stock Standard Deviation by c2adf9311e2c386ea6b50154ae931d42
1b
Re: Canadian Stock Standard Deviation by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink
2b
Re: Help Using RCHGetYahooHistory in Excel VBA by "Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Messages

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:45 am (PDT) . Posted by:

c2adf9311e2c386ea6b50154ae931d42

Can you please suggest a strong for Canadian TSX standard deviation string? I use =RCHGetTableCell("http://finance.yahoo.com/q/rk?s="&B19,1,"Standard Deviation") THanks



Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:29 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Sample ticker symbol please.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:45 AM, sdglobe@gmail.com [smf_addin] <
smf_addin@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>
> Can you please suggest a strong for Canadian TSX standard deviation
> string? I use =RCHGetTableCell("http://finance.yahoo.com/q/rk?s="&B19,1,"Standard
> Deviation") THanks
>

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

reeldeal9090

Hi Randy. I've tried until I am blue in the face to figure out what I am doing wrong here. Part of the problem is I know enough VBA to be dangerous.


I found this topic 5308 on what I am trying to.


EXCEL Stock Market Functions Add-in https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308



https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308

EXCEL Stock Market Functions Add-in https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308 This group is the home base for the Stock Market Functions add-in developed by Randy Harmelink. This add-in contains a number of user defined functions for ...



View on groups.yahoo.com https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308
Preview by Yahoo




Based on that I tried the brute force method as follows:


Sub Test()


Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A1:E1000") = RCH_Stock_Market_Functions.RCHGetYahooHistory("AEE", 2012, 4, 20, 2014, 9, 25, "d", "DOHLC", 1, 0, 1, 1000, 5)



End Sub


When I execute this, I get a Run-time error '424":
Object Required


When I as below (without the "RCH_Stock_Market_Functions.") I get:

Compile Error Sub or Function not Defined


Sub Test()


Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A1:E1000") = RCHGetYahooHistory("AEE", 2012, 4, 20, 2014, 9, 25, "d", "DOHLC", 1, 0, 1, 1000, 5)


End Sub


I've also flip-flopped the dates as I wasn't certain what was start date / end date. That didn't make a difference.


I know the module I am calling from is in 1 project, your Function is in the add in. I think that has something to do with it, but can't see where that caused anyone else issues. I'm stuck. Whatever help you can provide is appreciated. Let me know what other info you need.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:32 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

I would suspect that you haven't set up the add-in as a reference library
for the VBA project.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:59 PM, brad.reel90@... wrote:

> Hi Randy. I've tried until I am blue in the face to figure out what I
> am doing wrong here. Part of the problem is I know enough VBA to be
> dangerous.
>
> I found this topic 5308 on what I am trying to.
>
> EXCEL Stock Market Functions Add-in
> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308>
> [image: image]
> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308>
> EXCEL Stock Market Functions Add-in
> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308>
> This group is the home base for the Stock Market Functions add-in
> developed by Randy Harmelink. This add-in contains a number of user defined
> functions for ...
> View on groups.yahoo.com
> <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/smf_addin/conversations/topics/5308>
> Preview by Yahoo
>
>
> Based on that I tried the brute force method as follows:
>
>
> Sub Test()
>
>
> Sheets("Sheet1").Select
>
> Range("A1:E1000") =
> RCH_Stock_Market_Functions.RCHGetYahooHistory("AEE", 2012, 4, 20, 2014, 9,
> 25, "d", "DOHLC", 1, 0, 1, 1000, 5)
>
>
> End Sub
>
>
> When I execute this, I get a Run-time error '424":
>
> Object Required
>
>
> When I as below (without the "RCH_Stock_Market_Functions.") I get:
>
>
> Compile Error Sub or Function not Defined
>
>
> Sub Test()
>
>
> Sheets("Sheet1").Select
>
> Range("A1:E1000") = RCHGetYahooHistory("AEE", 2012, 4, 20, 2014, 9,
> 25, "d", "DOHLC", 1, 0, 1, 1000, 5)
>
>
> End Sub
>
>
> I've also flip-flopped the dates as I wasn't certain what was start date /
> end date. That didn't make a difference.
>
>
> I know the module I am calling from is in 1 project, your Function is in
> the add in. I think that has something to do with it, but can't see where
> that caused anyone else issues. I'm stuck. Whatever help you can provide
> is appreciated. Let me know what other info you need.
>
For the Add-in, Documentation, Templates, Tips and FAQs, visit http://ogres-crypt.com/SMF

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar