Minggu, 24 Mei 2015

[smf_addin] Digest Number 3415

7 Messages

Digest #3415

Messages

Sat May 23, 2015 8:27 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

sundeep_chadha

Randy -

Thanks for the prompt response. Now that error is gone. However there are some tickers for which the spreadsheet does not populate (populates with all "Error"), even though I can see the data on yahoo finance page. One such e.g. is ebix inc. (ebix). Yahoo seems to have the data for this ticker, but the xls does not populate. Any help is appreciated

Sat May 23, 2015 10:10 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Not sure what to tell you. I just tried EBIX in the workbook and it worked
fine here.

Maybe you (or Yahoo) had a temporary glitch in communications? You can run
the smfForceRecalculation macro to have the add-in get a fresh copy of the
web pages. Also be sure your Internet Option are set to always get a fresh
copy of a web page.

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 8:27 PM, sundeep_chadha@... wrote:

>
> Thanks for the prompt response. Now that error is gone. However there are
> some tickers for which the spreadsheet does not populate (populates with
> all "Error"), even though I can see the data on yahoo finance page. One
> such e.g. is ebix inc. (ebix). Yahoo seems to have the data for this
> ticker, but the xls does not populate. Any help is appreciated
>

Sun May 24, 2015 1:18 am (PDT) . Posted by:

tarakayan

Is rchgetyahooquotes(......) work for Indian stock symbols? I tried and also used "in" for server, but not getting any results..



Shankar

Sun May 24, 2015 2:10 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

I have no idea. I don't use Indian stock symbols. I would need some
examples to look at.

The server parameter no longer applies, but the parameter was left in in
case Yahoo decides to go back to individual servers by country.

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 1:18 AM, tarakayan@yahoo.com [smf_addin] <
smf_addin@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>
> Is rchgetyahooquotes(......) work for Indian stock symbols? I tried and
> also used "in" for server, but not getting any results..
>

Sun May 24, 2015 1:49 am (PDT) . Posted by:

lawleesh

Hi Randy


Could you help me with the formula to extract

Lyxor Etf Euromts Global from http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?symbol=MTX.DE http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?symbol=MTX.DE
and
MTU Aero Engines AG from http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/Stock/MTX?countrycode=DE http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/Stock/MTX?countrycode=DE
thanks







Sun May 24, 2015 2:06 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Randy Harmelink" rharmelink

Easiest is just to pull it from the <title> HTML tag. and strip out the
information you don't want:

=smfstrExtr(smfGetTagContent("
http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?symbol=MTX.DE
","title",1),"~","(")

=smfstrExtr(smfGetTagContent("
http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/Stock/MTX?countrycode=DE","title",1),"
- "," Stock Price Today")

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 1:49 AM, lawrence.leesh@... wrote:

>
> Could you help me with the formula to extract
>
> Lyxor Etf Euromts Global from
> http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?symbol=MTX.DE
>
> and
> MTU Aero Engines AG from
> http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/Stock/MTX?countrycode=DE
>
For the Add-in, Documentation, Templates, Tips and FAQs, visit http://ogres-crypt.com/SMF

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar